Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day Four: When Life gives you Lemon but No Water?


You heard the saying “When life gives you lemons, you makelemonade!” but how can you make lemonade with just lemons? Life didn’t give youwater to make lemonade? Did it? Water is essential to every drink you make….Without water everything you drink can either be too sour, too sweet, or toobitter. But life cannot provide you with the water you need, you have to lookfor it, you have to seek and find this water!
Jesusanswered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, butwhoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But thewater that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing upinto everlasting life.” John 4:13, 14
Youseek this water and he will give it to you!
Thisis the fourth day of the 21 Days challenge and it’s your opportunity to seekthis water! Life can give you lemons but you should seek that water but not justany water because HIS water will not make you thirst again! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to keep myself away from distractions. I am reading the book nothing to loose and am going to church on Weds, Fris, and Sundays. I believe I am not doing enough for the fasting besides avoiding the media and going to church more often. Is there any suggestions I can do on my part in order for me to see I am practicing my faith in this fast?

    ReplyDelete